Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello Fall

~Hello Fall~

Today is the first day of Fall! 
Fall is my absolute favorite season, I love all the smells,colors,decorations,the feeling of the crisp cool air...just everything!
I woke up this morning and  had to do my makeup in some colors that remind me of fall.

For this look I used: 
Ripped Revenge - Is a gorgeous burnt orange from Pretty Addictions
&
Horror Galore - Looks grey in the jar, but when swatched he turns brown and has an amazing emerald green duochrome! from Madd Style Cosmetix






Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly
appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!
http://www.facebook.com/EveryGirlNeedsALittleSparkle
<3Tarra<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment