Saturday, September 3, 2011

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Madd Style Cosmetics!

My love for this indie vegan cosmetics company has grown into a crazy obsession over the past nine months. So much so that I aspire to be a Madd Model and hope one day my dream will come true!
Mo the ever so sweet owner of MSC is one of the nicest gals on the planet and would and over backwards through a flaming hoop to satisfy her customers! Seriously, her customer service is top notch, A+++++++.

MSC pigments are very smooth,like powdered silk on your skin.
They blend extremely well and have incredible staying power.
Did I mention she makes lip balm? incredibly smooth,GREAT smelling,lip soothing,none greasy, lip balms!
Along with her amazing eye shadows and lip balms, she has the super great "Awesome Sauce" and Effin Perfection powder, a pocket mirror with the MSC logo on it,and the MSC logo stickers. 
She also just added a eye shadow base called "Pop N' Lock!"

THANK YOU MO FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!!!!!!



 You totally NEED to go check out her artfire store and follow MSC on FB!




Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  



 <3Tarra<3


I am not affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment