Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Treat Cosmetics

Sweet Treat Cosmetics recently put out a seasonal lip gloss called Candy Corn that I just had to try!
Personally I hate the taste actual candy corn candy, but I love the smell of it.
With my order I received some candy corn which I actually really really liked (even though I only got 2 pieces out of the bag because of my little candy thief)and now must hunt some down
I love when shop owners send out little treats with items =)


The seriously adorable gift bag my goodies came in
 My Candy Corn lip gloss,a sample of Buttercream eye sahdow,my candy corn treat & business card





Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  






 <3Tarra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment