Monday, October 31, 2011

More Muse Minerals Goodies

I received some more Muse goodies on Saturday.
I bought the sample pack of five eye shadows. I ordered it on Wednesday and received them Saturday! 
Crazy fast shipping =)
I adore her packaging so much. It's very fresh, clean, & sweet.
Pink bubble wrap!
 Back
Excuse the messiness; I just had to open this up and see what was inside and then I put it back together.
 Front
There are is a business card and a card with a discount code for my next purchase in the little envelope
 Reminds me of eggs in a nest
The 5 shadows I ordered. Plus, 2 extras! 

I also have an exclusive 15% off code just for my readers!
Just use SPARKLE15 at checkout





Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. 

I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  



*Tarra*

No comments:

Post a Comment