Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Muse Minerals Review




While browsing Heartsy one evening I came across Muse Minerals. I really liked the colors that I saw, so I decided to send the shop owner a message through her Etsy shop. I asked if she offered any type of reviewer pack, she does not at this time,but said she would be more than happy to send me a few samples. 
I received my package a few short days later and was very pleasantly surprised.

Here is a letter she sent with my samples explaining why she started her own makeup business =) 

My samples arrived in a standard bubble mailer
Muse Minerals Business card

I received 1 blush & 5 Eyeshadow samples in clam shells
Swatches
Left over NYX shadow base in white/Right bare skin 

Pumpkin/Envy Me/Naughty

Halo/Brigette/Titanium

BRIGETTE
A light mauve 

HALO
A pearl white

PUMPKIN
A light ochre/tan/bronze

ENVY ME
A aqua/teal
TITANIUM
A dark silver
NAUGHTY
A peachy pink
(blush)

A few looks I created

Brigette & Titanium


 Pumpkin & Envy Me


My thoughts on Muse Minerals

I honestly LOVE this company.
Alyssa the owner of Muse minerals/cosmetics is super sweet and kind, Her customer service is outstanding. She is just starting out so there are many color choices,but she is in the process of making some new fall colors,more blush shades and a base shade to complement Halo!
The eye shadows are very smooth,most colors are vegan friendly,average pricing,great color payoff and apply super easy with VERY little fallout.
I smell my makeup before I use it(yes,I know this is odd,lol.) There was a slight smell to the makeup and I kept wondering what it was. Well turns out the smell was rice powder lol. It's not a big deal or anything, I was just not expecting a smell. It's a very faint aroma of rice and you cannot smell it once applied.
Would I recommend Muse Minerals? 
Yes, I would! I would also keep an eye out for her new items as well. I definitely plan on purchasing some more colors soon, I spotted a few purples that I just have to try!

Where you can buy Muse Mineral
Etsy Store http://www.etsy.com/shop/MuseMinerals
Don't forget to visit her Facebook page
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/MUSE-Cosmetics/113535265414704




Thank you very much Alyssa for sending me your products to review!






These are my honest opinions of what I though of the products.
I was sent these items for review however I was not paid to write this review.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  












 <3Tarra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment