Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pretty Addictions Review




I purchases some samples from Pretty Addictions about a month ago. I was lucky enough to purchase on a day where Kas was double filling the sample baggies, so I totally got more bang for my buck! Which is always a good thing =)
I ordered 5 samples. Also, you receive a free sample with every purchase!

My order arrived in a standard bubble mailer. Inside the mailer was this lovely black & white box with a pink mesh ribbon. Inside the black & white box were my samples wrapped in a leopard print tissue paper. Also, a beautiful card with a little note written in it.



Leopard print tissue paper with samples inside

The lovely card

The lovely card and my free sample
Pretty Addictions Business Card  front & back


The colors I ordered were:

A beautiful bright candy corn colored orange 
Swatch: Left side over NYX shadow base in white / Right bare skin

Is a hard color to describe. It's a Maroon-ish Purple with a crazy shimmer
Swatch: Left side over NYX shadow base in white / Right bare skin
 
A beautiful medium silver
Swatch: Left side over NYX shadow base in white / Right bare skin
 
A stunning shimmery Aqua
Swatch: Left side over NYX shadow base in white / Right bare skin
 
A very tropical looking Pinky Redish Orange 
Swatch: Left side over NYX shadow base in white / Right bare skin
 
A deep rich burnt orange
Swatch: Left side over NYX shadow base in white / Right bare skin
 
 
 Here is a look I created with 
Foggy Hollow*Candy Corn*Ripped revenge





These colors are all fantastic. They are extremely pigmented  and creamy on the skin. They even look like cream shadows on your skin more than loose pigment.
I will certainly be purchasing some more eyeshadow from Pretty Addictions in the near future!

Customer service - Amazing, Kas is such a sweet lady!
Eye shadows - Very pigmented,great color payoff, smooth & colorful
Packaging - Very lovely, clearly labeled & sophisticated 
Shipping - Very fast

I give Pretty Addictions 100% approval!
I really love that you can tell how much she loves what she does. It really comes through in all the extra details.
 
Where to purchase
 You can also find Pretty Addictions on Facebook
 
 
 
These are my honest opinions of what I though of the products.
  I was not paid to write this review.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  






 <3Tarra<3



No comments:

Post a Comment