Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty Review

Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty Review
I've been a fan on the Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty Facebook for awhile now, but hadn't purchased anything because honestly I had kind of forgotten about the company; until I found out that one of my very dear friends Megan was friends with Arielle, the owner of RDBB.
Anyhow, I saw that she offered a reviewer kit and promptly placed my order. I received sample sizes of the Nightmare Before Christmas Collection, Gluttony a blush from the 7 Deadly Sins blush collection,Twigs & Berries tinted lip balm, & Love You Long Time eyeshadow primer.

My items arrived in a bubble mailer

Packaging

Nightmare Before Christmas Collection

I LOVE the tissue paper! My daughter promptly took possession of the spider ring,lol.

blush,lip balm,primer


Business Card

Cute little pin that was with blush,lip balm & primer


Nightmare Before Christmas Collection
Swatches
Left = bare skin - Right = Love You Long Time eyeshadow primer 

Nightmare * What's This * In The Dead Of Night

Pumpkin King * Oogie Boogie * Lock,Shock & Barrel


Sticker on top of lid









Love You Long Time - Eyeshadow Primer

 Gluttony - Blush
I swatched this over the primer as well as bare skin so you could see how lovely and peachy pink the color is

Twigs & Berries - Tinted Lip Balm


The look I created
Pumpkin King & Nightmare



What I thought of Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty

Customer Service - Excellent! Arielle was very kind and helpful.
Shipping - Fast and reasonably priced.
Packaging - I love love love the packaging; It was so cute.
Lip Balm - Smells just like berries! Very sweet and fruity smelling. Lightly tinted, but the tint doesn't seem to stay on long; even though I can still feel the balm on my lips.
Eyeshadow - I'm not a huge fan of matte shadows, but I really liked these. I will have to try some of her shimmery shadows soon. They are well pigmented, wear very nicely and are long lasting. Smooth application, easy to apply. The only complaint I have is that they were a little clumpy =/
Blush - Smooth and such a pretty color.
Eyeshadow Primer - I was actually really pleasantly surprised with the primer; it's a little stick and hard to work with at first, but once I warmed it up a little on my finger and started smoothing it out over my lid it just glided on like a cream.

Over all Thoughts
 Everything in the shop is average in price. I will surely have to try a few more items in the future.
I would recommend checking out Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty!

Where to purchase
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/RagDollsBathandBeauty 
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/RagDollsBeauty





These are my honest opinions of what I though of the products.

I purchased this review kit with my own money.
I was not paid to write this review.




Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. 
I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  


*Tarra*



No comments:

Post a Comment