Sunday, August 28, 2011

Snuffy

Back on the 19th Glitter Bitches Handmade  which is a group of amazing female indie artist, had an awesome sale to celebrate Snuffy's birthday. The shops had different sales going on that day, such as bogo deals, and free surprises with purchase. 
I wasn't able to partake in any of the awesome sales,but MSC's deal that day was 5 pigments of your choice for $20 + free shipping and a surprise pigment called Snuffy!
I was sad that I wasn't able to get Snuffy, it was strictly for the sale. 
To my ultimate surprise on Saturday when I checked the mail, expecting my what seems to be weekly MSC package, was an extra package! I had no idea what it was. Imagine my surprise when I opened it up and saw SNUFFY! One of the sweet girls on the MSC FB fan page had it sent to me as a surprise gift! I was so over joyed,I actually had tears in my eyes.It's hard to believe that someone would do something so kind.I don't know her outside of FB, she lives in a different state! It warmed my heart to know such kind people still exist in the world. Thank you so very much, Christina <3


Look at this incredible card Wenchkin made for the event.


And now for your look at Snuffy!
It's a gorgeous copper <3 



Swatches: 

  •  Top - NYX Shadow Base in White & MSC Awesome Sauce
  • Middle - Bare Skin
  • Bottom - NYX Shadow Base in White
 
Here are two looks I did with Snuffy






Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  
 
 <3Tarra<3
 
I am not affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment