Thursday, August 25, 2011

13 Gypsies Perfumery

A few days ago I received my first order from 13 Gypsies Perfumery, and let me tell you I was VERY impressed with the quality of the products I ordered.

Darla is AMAZING at what she does! I've used other perfume oils in the past that did not hold up very well against my oily skin, but her oils last HOURS. I just had to try some out as soon as I opened my package. I tried out Witches Breath. Here is the shop description of it. "Witches Breath is a one of a kind, ever-changing scent. I guess you could say that it's oil remnants. Before I recycle the glass bottles the single note scents are shipped to me in, I drain them into a larger bottle." This scent smells absolutely wonderful. I will need to get some more of it!


My order was mailed to me in a bubble mailer. When I opened this up the smell reminded me of a new age store and the Renaissance Festival.

Inside the perfume was thoroughly wrapped in bubble wrap. The perfumes themselves were wrapped in a lovely silver tissue paper type material.

The packaging is very cute!
I am in love with the labels she uses <3
On the back of the card is a code for 15% of my next order =)

Also, I got a sample of Ginger Ale soap, which actually does smell like Ginger Ale!




I actually put in a second order before my first had arrived, and am I ever glad that I did because
I really really love everything that I ordered. The perfumes are strongly scented, but not at all over powering. I find myself smelling my arm throughout the day because the oils smell SO SO delicious. A little goes a long way with perfume oils.
 
There are a ton of different scents to choose from. Here is a link to the master list of scents http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/blog/13GypsiesPerfumery She offers sampler sets of the perfume, so you can try them, before buying a full size.
If oil perfume is not your cup of tea, she also offers soaps,solid perfume,lip balms,body cream, & bath/shower gel.

A little bit about Darla & 12 Gypsies Perfumery
"I have over 15 years of experience & extensive training in the perfume oil industry. I use only high quality grade A oils, which are uncut and do not contain alcohol, animal products or by-products, water, surfactants or other cheap diluents.
Each oil is hand-blended by me (unless stated otherwise) after an order is placed, so most orders ship within 3 - 7 days, but may take a bit longer during certain times of the year or after a sale. If you need your oils by a specific date, please let me know right away.
Oils that contain essential oils may smell slightly different each time you order them, which will be the case with any perfumery you order from. This has to do with the age of the oil, growing condition, the time of year the plants are harvested, how it's distilled, & so on."

Would I recommend 13 Gypsies Perfumery? 
Absolutely with out a doubt, YES! You need to check her products out!


Artfire Shop
Facebook fan page. She often has sales, so it is definitely worth the FB "like" 


Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog/review. It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  
 
 <3Tarra<3
 
I am not affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment