Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Is it fall yet?

So it's really hot out and I want it to be fall.
That being said I created this "hurry up fall look."
Enjoy!
 
 The colors I used are:
Tiger's Blood & Snuffy



   As always start with your base + Awesome Sauce
(or whatever foiling medium you use or you can just use a base)
 
 
Apply Tiger's Blood from the duct to the middle of your lid
same thing for the bottom lash line

Next add Snuffy to the remaining portion of lid and drag it under to the bottom lash line
Be sure to blend properly were the two colors meet

Last do you liner and mascara
I use:
  • Elf Liquid - Liner in Black
  • NYX JEP - in Black Bean
  • Cover Girl - Lash Blast Mascara in Black 


 voilà !
 




Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.It is greatly appreciated!
If you you liked what you read PLEASE subscribe to to this blog. I also have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" as well!  
 
 <3Tarra<3
 
I am not affiliated with these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment