Thursday, January 24, 2013

Madd Tutorial 36

Madd mail came the other day, I received the Holiday in Whoville collection and the VERY limited edition Apocalypse Kit grab bag, which is no longer available.

Here is a look I created using one color from each collection plus another color from an older collection.

First apply a good layer of base and Awesome Sauce

I used these three brushes:
Brow - Pointed Blender - Domed Blender
I use these three brushes all the time

Color 1
Lucky

Take the pointed blender,dip it into Lucky and apply to the inner lid and inner lower lid.

Color 2
Cheermeister

Using the same brush(just wipe it off with a soft clean towel)
Apply Cheermeister to the middle lid. Blend Lucky into Cheermeister using the domed blender until you get a smooth color transition.

Color 3
Cheat Code

Using the cleaned off pointed blender add Cheat Code to the outer lid,crease,and lower outer lid. Grab the domed blender and blend Cheat Code into Cheermeister. I use the brow brush to have better control over blending the crease, and to see what I'm going without the bristles being in my way. Then I use the domed blender to soften up the edges.

Add liner and mascara
I use:
ELF liquid eye liner - Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion - NYX JEP in Black Bean - Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment