Thursday, May 24, 2012

Madd Tutorial 4

Good evening, everyone!
Yesterday my camera decided to take lovely non washed out pictures,yay!!
So today I have for you, by request,a look using: green,purple and black.


Suckerpunch - Curiouser & Curiouser - Oogie Boogie

For this look I used NYX shadow base & Awesome Sauce

Brushes:
Pencil - Warpaint / Contour - e.l.f. / Blending - Eco Tools

Start off by applying base + Awesome Sauce, let dry.
Then pat Suckerpunch from the duct to the end of the iris, it does't have to look nice, it will get all blended together with the second color. I used the pencil and contour brush for this part.



Now gently pat Curiouser & Curiouser on the edge working your way towards Suckerpunch.
Bleeeeeeeend together very well! It took me awhile to get this to look the way it does.


Take Oogie Boogie and carefully swipe along the entire lower lash line and onto the outer corner of your eye  ( this will go over the outer edge portion of C&C)


Put on your finishing touches. I used NYX jep in black bean,some basic black liner on the water line, E.L.F liquid liner in black(not pictures) and Rimmel's Lash Accelerator in black.

Finished look



Hope you enjoyed!
Oh and if you haven't subbed to my blog, please take a minute to do so!
Thanks<3

No comments:

Post a Comment