Tuesday, April 24, 2012

11 Fun Questions

Hello all!  I've been tagged by the super awesome Danielle over at Genericwhore to answer 11 fun questions! 


The rules of the tag as as follows:

1. Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog
2. Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. Go to their page and tell them they've been tagged!
5. Do not tag back the person who has already tagged you.

I am totally going to come up with 11 people to tag, too!  (Especially cause I hardly get to play games like this!!)

Here are the questions that were asked of me:

1.  If you could hang out with one fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?

I would love to hang out with the Madd Hatter! Why?!?! Really? So we could have some boss tea parties and do all sorts of crazy shenanigans!

2.  You win an $1000 shopping spree for any makeup brand in the world.  Which company would you splurge on and what are the first three products you would buy?

I have no idea!  Can I just say I would go to Sephora? LOL The first three things I would buy are: an awesome foundation,brushes & some BB cream.

3.  If a movie was being made of your life, who would play you?

Ellen Page. She doesn't look a damn thing like me, but I feel she could convey my personality very well.

4.  What is your favorite book of ALL TIME?  (And if that's too hard, you can pick two or three!  :))

Honestly, it would have to be The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix. I read these back in high school and have never forgotten them.


5.  Where do you receive your inspiration?  (For your art, whether it be on your face or otherwise!)


The internet. Not very original, but I can look for SOOOOOO many colors and pictures.

6.  What brand of makeup brushes is your favorite?  Of that brand, which TWO brushes do you use the very most??

Well I don't have very many makeup brushes, but out of the ones I do have I would have to say my Furless mini bamboo set. I use the crease brush from this set a lot! Followed by e.l.f. pro blending brush.

7.  What is your favorite time of year and why?

FALL!!!!!!! I absolutely positively LOVE the fall :) Why? I love the colors,smells, the crispness in the cool air, the pumpkins,candy apples...everything!

8.  You have 5 minutes to do your makeup for the day.  What do you put on?

5 minutes you say? I would put on eyeshadow,eyeliner & mascara! 

9.  If you could visit one city in the world (that you haven't already visited before), which one would you choose?  What would you do there?

This is a very hard question for me because there are SO many places I would love to travel to, but if I had to pick it would be...Cairo,Egypt. I would go see the pyramids,the valley of the kings,museums,  visit everything and anything that had to do with ancient Egypt. 

10.  If you *had* to choose one kind of makeup to have permanently tattooed to your face, what it would you choose?  (Ie: Eyeliner, Lipstick, Eyebrows, and the like!)

I would with out a doubt choose eyeliner! It's one of those makeup items I love yet totally hate putting on because I can never get it some come out the same on one eye as I do the other.

11.  What is your proudest moment?

I would have to say the birth of my daughter.


Now--here are the questions I want to have answered:
1. If you could time travel, would you go backwards or forwards? What place would you go to?
2.  What is you favorite makeup brand and why?
3.  If you where stuck on an island, what three items would you bring?
4.  If you could be a movie character, who would you be?
5.  Who is your favorite person in history?
6.  If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be and why?
7.  What is your dream job?
8.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
9.  You have 15 minutes to pack for an unknown destination for an unknown amount of time, what would you take?
10. Favorite color?
11.  What is your favorite comfort food?

And now for the people I am tagging! (Not exactly 11, but close enough!)
Kristina at Be Your Own Beauty
Brittany at The Beauty Vine
Elizabeth at Part Time Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment