Friday, September 20, 2013

Madd Tutorial 67

I've been so sick with my darn allergies for the past week that I haven't worn makeup all week (horrible, I know). Anyyyywho, luckily I had a look from a few weeks ago ready to for today. 
Hope you enjoy this creation.

Color 1 
Preppy

 Apply Preppy to the inner lid & inner lower lash line.

Color 2
Hoggle & the Bog
 
Staying below the crease, put a good amount of Hoggle & the Bog on the middle of the lid.

Color 3
Good Morning Miss Bliss

Now add Good Morning Miss Bliss to the crease. Start in the middle, and spread Good Morning Miss Bliss from duct the slightly past the edge of the outer lid.
Blend Hoggle & the Bog into Good Morning Miss Bliss.

Color 4
KKTY

Dab a bit of KKTY to the outer lid, outer lower lash line, and right on top of where Good Morning Miss Bliss meets KKTY, then blend together. You will need to add some more KKTY after blending.

Finish off with some liner and mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment