Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Madd Tutorial 61

*yawn*
I don't know about you, but summer just zaps all of my energy, and makes me not want to do my makeup at all. Because of this I've been doing very minimal makeup, and going light on my eyeshadow colors because it's easier to hide an "oops" moment,lol.
Anywho, one to this weeks look.

This is the one step that I DO NOT skip during the summer.
Eye prep


Color 1
Cuddlefish

Alrighty, take your brush and apply Cuddlefish to the inner lid, middle lid & inner lower lash line. When you're apply it to the middle lid be sure and stay below the crease.

Color 2
Peaseblossom

Add Peaseblossom to the outer lid, upper outer crease, and outer lower lash line.

Color 3
Atomic Dreamland

Now you're going to use Atomic Dreamland to fill in the gap.
Apply to the middle crease area, and blend out.
You'll need to take some more Peaseblossom and take it slightly into the crease, and to make the edge dark again.

Finish it off with liner and mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment