Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Madd Tutorial 53

It's that time of the week again!

For your viewing pleasure I have for you a teal and blue look, enjoy.

Color 1
Psychic Paper

Psychic Paper is going to go on the inner lid, up into the crease and then the inner lower lid.

Color 2
Tron

 Place Tron on the center of the lid. Blend Tron into Psychic Paper.

Color 3
Blue Valentines

On the outer lid, crease, and outer lower lash line you're going to apply Blue Valentines.
Blend Blue Valentines into Tron. Also be sure to blend the crease color, and blend out the edge lines.

To finish this off I tried out a new liner (Physician Formula eye booster) that I received as a gift from my amazing girlfriend Brandy!! <3



4 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! I can almost dupe this! Psycic paper is on its way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WooHoo! You must show me when you do dupe it ;)

      Delete