Thursday, April 18, 2013

Madd Tutorial 47

Decided to do some lovely neutrals today <3

I also picked up a new liquid eye liner this afternoon that I will do a review of after I try it out!


Start of by applying a base and some Awesome Sauce
 

First color I used is one that I really should be giving more attention because it is beautiful!

Color 1
Honey Rose

You're going to use a pencil brush to apply Honey Rose on the inner and middle lid. Making sure to take it up slightly into the crease area.

Color 2
Double Tap

Using the same pencil brush (wipe if off first), I applied Double Tap to the outer lid, outer lower lash line, and into the crease over lapping where Honey Rose was applied.
Then with a blending brush, blend Honey Rose into Double Tap at every point that they meet.

Color 3
Dirty Chai

To create a softer look I took Dirty Chai and blended out the edges, and added it to the inner lower lash line.
(You could skip this step if you like how it looks without Dirty Chai)

Add liner & mascara, and you're done!
Same photo, different lighting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment