Thursday, March 14, 2013

Madd Tutorial 42

Decided to play with the newest piggies in my collection.
I'm pretty sure I've done a combo similar to this one, but I really love the way these colors go together, especially in different shades of the colors.

After you prep your lids the first color you're going to apply is Little Drop of Poison.
(I'm sorry this is SO darn blurry! I took 5 different pictures, and they all came out like this or worse.)

Take Little Drop of Poison, and apply it to the inner lid and inner lash line. 
I found this color went on a little sheer for me so you may have to pack it on a little more to get the correct color payoff.

Next up is Box of Rain
Box of Rain is going on the middle of the lid. Blend Box of Rain over Little Drop of Poison, adding more LDoP as you blend.

Last color in the mix is Charming
Add Charming to the outer lid,crease and outer lower lash line. Blend Charming into Box of Rain. Also, blend Charming in the crease.
I added some more Box of Rain in the middle to make it stand out a bit more.
Take a blending brush to blend out the edges of Charming so that there isn't a harsh line. You want it to end up looking "faded."

Finished look


No comments:

Post a Comment