Saturday, November 10, 2012

Madd Tutorial 25

*Waves* Hello!
On this lovely Saturday afternoon I have for you a look featuring some of Mo's "Oops" colors.
Two of the colors I will be using are ones that didn't come out exactly like Mo had planned and the other color is from the Shaun of  The Dead collection that was released as one of this years Halloween collections.

Get your eyes prepped!


Grab your brushes.
For this look I used my lovely Coastal Scents brushes that my lovely friend Vada sent me <3
I LOVE these brushes, btw!
(Smudge - Pencil - Blending)


RECORD TOSS
Using the pencil brush I applied Record Toss to the inner lid, over into the middle of the lid, and along the inner lower lash line

DERP
Again, using the pencil brush I put Derp on the middle lid area. Use a blending brush and blend Record Toss into Derp.

D'OH
Same brush! Apply D'Oh outer lid, blending Derp into D'Oh. Also, apply to the outer lower lash line. 
Take the smudge brush and smudge the bottom lash line colors together.

Finished look




No comments:

Post a Comment