Thursday, July 18, 2013

Madd Tutorial 59

I was feeling a bit...dramatic this morning,lol.
...I think my eye makeup choice reflects this.
Obviously this is a bit dark, and really better suited for a night time look, but I love the way it turned out, and I hope you agree.



Get your canvas ready.

Color 1
Across The Wall

Start off by making a very dramatic dark cut crease with Across The Wall.
I started on the outer crease, and worked my way inward - being sure to lighten my hand as I got closer to the duct. Then I added the line going down to the top lash line.
Take a blending brush, and blend out the edge.

Color 2
Sea Witch

Now apply Sea Witch to about 2/3 of the lid - right below Across The Wall
Also, apply on the inner lower lash line.
Take you blending brush and bleeeeeeeeeend the crease just so there isn't a huge gap in color..

Color 3
Sugar Plum

Add Sugar Plum to that little naked spot left on the lid. You'll cover over a little bit of Sea Witch, so just blend the two together where they meet. Again blend the crease.

After all you blending is done you'll want to go back over Across The Wall to darken it.
You're going to want to bring Across The Wall down to the outer lower lash line.

Add your favorite liner & mascara to finish the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment