Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Madd Tutorial 39

For this look I used two of my very favorite MSC colors!
 Bow Ties are Cool & Make Believe, I love these two colors SO much.
While this is a simple, non fussy, out the door look, it's still gorgeous!


Normal eye prep

Brushes!
You can use any brushes you have, these are what I normally use for 95% of my application.
Brow - Pointed Blender - Domed Blender


After you have prepped you eyes the first color you're going to use in Bow Ties are Cool.
Take the Pointed Blender and apply Bow Ties are Cool to the whole lid area. It's ok if it gets in the crease :)


Next, using the same brush (just wipe it off) take Make Believe, add it to the crease, above the crease, and along the lower lash line. Basically over lap the edge of Bow Ties are Cool.
 Taking a Dome Blender, blend Bow Ties are Cool and Make Believe together along the crease. You'll want it so when your eye is open you see Bow Ties are Cool on the lid and Make Believe above it, so don't blend down too far.

I added Moth as a brow highlight

Then top it all of with some liner and Mascara





Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment